WBT 4.49% $1.86 weebit nano ltd

Industry related on topic, page-169

1. 4,432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8570
    yes ...as investors in such a motivated dedicated and focused startup breaking into such a competitive and commercially leveraged hierarchy by the dominant players we are extremely lucky -
    in direct reply to the action you suggest in your post ... and ( @taffyjuke )...the following three lines
    we wait to get 22nm wafers back to test and run qualification
    we work on completing the triangle through discussions with both an interested fab (singular) and customers (plural)
    there is still a lot of work to do

I look forward to the release that informs the market we have a functional 22nm offering that is heading to qualification
    I look forward to the ongoing 'successful' qualification of the Skywater wafers and a potential customer agreement in place

there is so much to be happy about as a holder with this company as they do all the hard yards and we sit back and reap the reward

weebit continues their work as they have informed us and the news flow will be consistent and potentially some great left field announcements may pop up ...( my speculation only ) but 28nm is also sitting their ready to go... smile.png
    some comment about Samsung arriving in the picture .....they don't have 22nm offering ( to my knowledge) but they do have 28nm fdsoi ....pretty sure they will have a keen eye on what is going on in the weebit space....??

hope that triangle firms up soon https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4869/4869803-04cde2d6adf7a6a1cd6a700fe588a96f.jpg

glah

Last edited by Flectional: 27/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.