WBT 2.98% $1.90 weebit nano ltd

Emailed Coby and he was very prompt with his reply. Impressed....

1. 4,311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 823
    Emailed Coby and he was very prompt with his reply. Impressed.

He didn't know how TSMC did there ReRAM and said several other companies out there doing same. They will monitor the TSMC chip.

My email:

Coby, I attended and enjoyed your presentation last week in Sydney.

I have since come up with a question that is bothering me. You said TSMC is now producing a ReRAM chip. Actually in the Apple 14 iphone. I thought WBT was the company making the breakthrough in ReRAM tech but since come to learn that it is really the ability to do ReRAM with silicon oxide that is the secret here. I am sure it also involves more than that.

But my question is how sure can we be that TSMC has not borrowed some ideas from WBT. Possibly breached IP here. Given they were quick to beat WBT to the punch as it were. Will WBT be putting the TSMC chip under the microscope to check how they did it and make sure they are not breaching WBT IP.

I also would like to ask if it is ok to share your reply with others on a popular stock forum.
    Regards,

Coby Reply:

Thank you for joining the AGM. It was really great to met you and the other shareholders face-to-face after so long.

Regarding TSMC: Like many technologies, there are multiple ways to make ReRAM. As I stated during the trip, there were 3 other small companies developing ReRAM in parallel to Weebit, and we know of several bigger ones who tried. Each one has patents on their specific way of making it.

TSMC started developing their ReRAM, we believe in cooperation with a Taiwanese research center, many years ago (as you know such technologies take long to develop and qualify). We have no knowledge about their internal way of manufacturing and don’t know the details of how they make it, but will be monitoring this.

As for sharing wit others: I do not share inside information or restricted information without an NDA, so I always assume anything I write to shareholders is public and will be shared. Feel free to share this on HC or elsewhere as you see fit.

Thank you again,

Coby.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.90
Change
0.055(2.98%)
Mkt cap ! $358.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.84 $1.96 $1.82 $1.648M 868.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 18554 $1.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.90 10988 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.