WBT 0.82% $1.84 weebit nano ltd

don't see a key strategy by CH/wbt in direct relation to what is...

1. 4,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8599
    don't see a key strategy by CH/wbt in direct relation to what is occurring here between Intel and potentially Qualcomm - very sad to see Intel in such a position atm and that will really turn the torch up on PG ...so many employees are paying a high price for management incompetence imo

BUT CH/wbt can sit back a little on the foundry front and let them come knocking...the Blenheim Partners interview was quite revealing in terms of the fact wbt seem to be talking to most of them, at their instigation as the shift to nvm becomes a production driver across the industry....
    you know he stated in that interview there are 40 wbt engineers working away in Israel and an additional 13 in France / CEA Leti and all 53 are working to capacity - ask yourself on what?
    I would suggest 'soft touch off the shelf' devices....PMIC's and the like .....this would primarily be customer driven...those early adopter customers that eventually onboard and foundry customers out of both DBH and Skywater ......

i could of course be wrong but it seems the pieces fit the picture to me
    something to consider smile.png
    Last edited by Flectional: 22/09/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.