WBT 4.49% $1.86 weebit nano ltd

Industry related on topic, page-97

1. 4,436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8577
    there are few things that will break this barrier ( as it is referred to here on occasion) and you mentioned a few key instances and they are very close really

the technology licensing agreement with Skywater starts to gather increasing relevance as the 'chip functional test work' was successful and customers can now run design generators to render Weebits offering into their own customisation / product.
    this is huge .....one of the major customers in this space is Skywater who offer weebits chip through their own Process Design Kit ...130nm 'sweet spot' process....leveraging exposure to a disruptive functional NVM cheapest cost per bit offering that integrates off the shelf ( soft touch ....as stated per DP and CH )
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4268/4268761-488a6d4ff37060c24c85b8fe1249788e.jpg
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4268/4268794-919e921c834f8da6baf98c609bc27e95.jpg

Suggest that will be happening now under the Skywater hood as well as within the Weebit tent - its damn exciting in my view smile.png

this is a game changing moment
    Skywater qualification of the weebit tech transfer process fast approaches ( I suspect it will be ahead of schedule - see no reason for a delay really) and weebit continue to work on 22nm node scaling / NOR / system design customisation
    (as previously mentioned the AG hire)....so much happening that we don't see at the moment - but rest assured - its happening indicated by the trickles of info we do get

These contributing factors at the moment create customer access and design enablement both through weebit and or Skywater on a fully functional SoC matched to 130nm PDK = $$$$
    significantly reduces time to market
    significantly increases / realises yield and return on same
    and all this with a product that far exceeds current market requirements in the space with the potential for adoption across an increasing mass market ( latest figures from YOLE bear this out)

Its easy to lose sight of these simple underpinning takeaways but id'e suggest that these processes are happening now and news that will significantly shift the SP north is not far off.....and as @taffyjuke suggested big positions will be being built at this point in the 'lull' ....
    announcing a new fab will also push the SP north - I think the above will have a far greater effect and is very close to seeing the light of day

something to ponder during the lull for those trying to re-enter lower.....not me ! quiet accumulation is my go to....

glah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.