HFR 1.75% 28.0¢ highfield resources limited

Industry, unions and Geoalcali workers unite and put pressure on the City Council.

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Industry, unions and Geoalcali workers unite and put pressure on the City Council.
    Pressure begins on the Sangüesa City Council to expedite the granting of the license:
    UGT-FICA requests the expediting of the permits for the Geoalcali mine in Sangüesa to "protect job creation"
    The Federation of Industry, Construction and Agro (FICA) of the UGT of Navarra demands that the Sangüesa City Council expedite the necessary license for the start-up of the potash mine project of the Geoalcali group in said town.
    UGT-FICA requests the expediting of the permits for the Geoalcali mine in Sangüesa to "protect job creation"
    For UGT-FICA, it is not acceptable that a bureaucratic process could put the jobs of the staff hired for the construction of the mine at risk, in addition to ruining the expectations of creating new jobs, estimated by the company itself. group in more than 1,000 jobs.
    UGT-FICA has indicated that the Government of Navarra has declared the Muga Mine project of regional interest,
    and has requested the Sangüesa town hall to collaborate as much as possible so that the mining operation can continue to be built.
    UGT-FICA requests the expediting of the permits for the Geoalcali mine in Sangüesa to "protect job creation"In the opinion of UGT-FICA, the Mina Muga project is "strategic" for Navarra and for the Sangüesa region because "in addition to the consolidation of industrial and quality employment,
    it would mean income for local coffers and investment in the Community of more than 24 million euros,
    according to the mining exploitation business plan".
    For all these reasons, it has demanded "speed" from the Sangüesa City Council in processing the necessary license to resume construction of the project.

And in response to this, the Sangüesa City Council has published a technical report of all the actions carried out and as a closure they indicate:
    On February 22, 2023, Geoalcali presents a "Report justifying the feasibility of the partial license requested from the Sangüesa city council for the execution of the Muga Mine works", documentation that must be compared with the execution projects presented and that are currently in progress. in study.

How can you read the pressure increases a lot
    the granting of the license by the city council is imminent

Regards
    Ignacio

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HFR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $111.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 28.5¢ 27.5¢ $22.68K 80.22K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 240794 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 42941 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.11pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HFR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.