Hi Infose, Yes you are correct, every part of the tax system is...

1. 3,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Hi Infose,

Yes you are correct, every part of the tax system is subject to change. Again though, you have not addressed the other legislative issues surrounding superannuation such as restricted access. Can you make any comments regarding this issue?

For example, there is no tax law stating you can't draw down on a credit loan you have made to a company, nor will there ever be. However, there is a law stating you must meet a condition of release before being able to access your super. What will those conditions of release look like in 25 years? How old will you need to be before the retirement condition of release in 25 years? 70 years of age? What about people who want to retire and have access to money at age 55?

I'll re-iterate, it's a trade off between higher tax payable vs access to your money whenever you want it.

IMO super is a good investment vehicle for a portion of your money, but if it was me I'd be using other strategies as well. I have no intention of working until reaching a super condition of release.

Cheers!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.