At the start of this thread, I was worried about the risk of...

1. 173 Posts.
    At the start of this thread, I was worried about the risk of politics changing the goalposts on super for any number of (greedy) reasons.
    Now I am similarly concerned about ensuing inflation eroding the value of it.
    I can remember farmers selling farms to retire, thinking they'd never be able to spend the money the farm sold for. Unimaginable wealth.
    However, the value now wouldn't pay for a room in retirement care home for a year or two.
    Providing for a family is financially crippling if you want to help them in the way you'd like. Buying a house same, and so on. But that's what you do.
    I'd be willing to lose some benefits from my super IF politicians were made accountable i.e. the money that gets wasted on political stunts, misappropriations, stupid political manoeuvres and short lived schemes etc even wasting resources while arguing bs in parliament -in a world turning to digitisation, all this can be changed easily. e.g. abolish state govt -not needed anymore- LGA and Fed govt can absorb the responsibilities easily and economically efficiently.
    If polls were held accountable for the $ they brazenly wasted, then the world would be a better place. How to judge? another question. But till then, don't screw with MY super.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.