Hi Tickety Boo,When a person first opens a superannuation...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hi Tickety Boo,

When a person first opens a superannuation account that person enters into a contract by voluntary agreement with a superannuation company; both he and the superannuation company seal the document with their signatures; and according to the principles of contract, it cannot be altered without the consent of both parties.

That's how it works, or, at least that's how it should work, but it doesn't.

The parliament, in collaboration with the superannuation company, appoints to itself a right to intervene in that voluntary agreement, and makes any changes according to its needs but not ours!

And so, we must ask ourselves, To whom do superannuation accounts really belong? If they belonged to us, their terms and conditions would be unalterable except we agreed.

And we should not accept that the statement, "I agree to the terms and conditions." allows any parliament to change a contract; it doesn't. But once again, those tyrants, in their parliament, passed a law which effectively says our lives are not our own but theirs; theirs to do with as they decide.

Come the revolution, I will not stand them against a wall, but I will expect every one of them to be tried for their crimes.

Our day will come.

Tyranny is a crime.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.