I haven't watched the Hidden Secrets of Money series, though I...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I haven't watched the Hidden Secrets of Money series, though I intend to when time permits.

But, I have read Mike Maloney's book Guide to Investing in Gold and Silver. It carries much practical information.

Back around 1968 I watched a documentary about the tramps in London. I will never forget a statement one of them made. "I lost all my money on the stock market in 1929" he explained. I'm left with the impression that he simply gave up from then on. Very sad.

As a result of the parliaments' reaction to the coronavirus, I wonder how many times we'll hear that tramp's sad tale repeated? How many will, in despair and destitution simply give up?

An anticipation of the 1929 crash may have required the foresight of a particularly capable investor, but events right now ought to awaken even the novice. Things are just not right and governmental intervention in the realm of economics would seem to be the real cause.

In buying gold and silver back in 2007 you definitely made a wise move.

If you haven't already watched it, there is a very good 7 minute video which may be found by searching "Free Market Masters Ludwig Von Mises". Take careful note of the mention of artificially low interest rates. I know you'll like it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.