RWD 0.00% 3.2¢ reward minerals ltd

inertia

1. 2,059 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    Posting for a few years now on RWD, I try to keep a balanced view of the Dr's management. I have been loudly critical of his communication skills but appreciative of his lean running of the company and his capital management.

Now I find myself becoming increasingly frustrated by inertia, the simple lack of anything happening, or in the case of Moora, actually going backwards. How many quarterlys in a row have been cut and pasted from the precious quarter because nothing new happened?

Adavale is a great example. Uninhibited by native title it as the capacity to be a company maker in more than one way. Not only do we not get on and drill it but we let the agreement with land holders lapse and havce to be renegotiated. Hopeless.

The inertia of RWD has been highlighted by RUM in the j/v. How many of us are thankful that RUM are the operators because they are getting on with it and actually doing something to a timetable?

I am assured by others that the doc reads the threads, So; Doc get on and do something. And those things happening in the background? They are in the background and they do not count. If you don't tell us about it; it is not happening. Do not blame the T/Os, other companies are getting deals through and we have areas where they are not hindering us. Do not console yourself with the recent share price increase. Agicultural/mining stocks around the world have risen and it is coincidental to your management.

As a small/ mediumm size shareholder (top 30) I am concerned that our time in the sun will pass us by without us capitalising on it. Doc, I repeat pull your finger out and do something.

Pagarsi

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RWD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.291M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12500 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 34990 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RWD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.