IFN 0.00% 93.0¢ infigen energy

Infigen to supply Tesla, page-20

1. 3,878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 408
    I was the one who replied to you @bweerniedeed, IFN own more assets than Lake Bonney - you need to read some info on IFN if you are indeed a holder. IFN would have a power purchase agreement with Tesla to provide their energy... Lake Bonney would indeed generate some of their energy which they use to supply the energy market.

In regards to what the MP said - you probably need to also look at how politians operate... name drop wins and try and tie said wins into visits to related locations that are relevant to their portfolio or area of representation.

Realistically - once a volt of electricity hits a power line... who could realistically say "where" that power came from? Power generators supply the power grid... industry, government, commercial and retail customers use that power from the grid... meters measure how much they have used. Electricity companies (such as IFN, AGL, Alinta etc) charge their customers for the electricity they use... and generation that generators make in excess of what they supply to their own customers (on balance of supplied vs used) is sold into the electricity spot market to other suppliers who are in shortfall (didn't produce enough to supply their own customers).

Happy to be corrected by others if what I have said here isn't quite right... but I am trying to help make things easier for some to understand.
    Last edited by baldynumbers: 28/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IFN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.