EDE 33.3% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Infinity Energy, INFT.

1. 913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    Point 1. Name change from Global Brands ( GBR ) to Infinity Energy (INFT) Why? As stated by Chairman Williams to Invest in projects to do with Shale and to attract funding in particular field.

Point 2. As soon as relisted under new name shareprice moves from .10 Pence to .60 Pence before settling back to high 20s Pence.

Point 3. Eden Energy last month advised that talks where still ongoing about sale of UK Leases and again we see INFT shareprice spike to .44 Pence then go into Suspension on announcing talks with EDE on sale of UK Leases.

Point 4. Previous Companies havent gone into suspension whilst discussing sale of above mentioned leases.

IMHO all this means that Infinity Energy have been in talks with Eden Energy since they change their name, have been doing their own raising or talking to people about floating new company IPO ask yourself now why would you ask to go into suspension if you didnt have 100% funding. I for 1 think this time it will happen and at what price, if we can get 5 Million Pound ( Over 10 Million AUD ) this would mean fast tracking our production to 1000 Tonnes P/A and maybe also mean not to have to borrow money which would really put a rocket under the SP.

Very interesting few days to come, but for me i am very excited to see that after 10 years of watching and knowing about EDE that it is finally starting to blossom. Thanks Rob 0203.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $8.216M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $576 288.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 210967439 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 24217145 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.42pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.