SIP 1.55% $1.31 sigma pharmaceuticals limited

Sorry for my delayed reply... Reading the article did question...

1. 1,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Sorry for my delayed reply...

Reading the article did question my thinking about SIP's ongoing buyback.

While currently NOT opposed to the buyback, wonder if collectively we can see any better ways for spending money to increase value and returns from the business ?

CEO Mark Hooper suggested the greater range of private label and exclusive goods, as well as newly developed online retail channels, will lead the wholesaler back to earnings growth in the full year.

Look forward to further indications this working.

With around 70 per cent of Sigma’s revenue from supplying PBS medicines the ongoing Commonwealth efforts to find savings, has Pharmaceuticals in their sights. This reflected in the calls for limits to future changes and greater consultation with industry.

Whether changes impact more on the Pharmaceutical supply industry, or on individual consumers not yet clear, so remains a concern to most.

The non-PBS incomes depend on consumer sentiment, while rising this not yet showing with increased enthusiasm towards spending...

Australian automobile sector reductions may impact further on employment and enthusiasm.

World appears to be advancing into recovery, not so clear is how Australia deals with reduced employment as larger mining producers activity shifts from development towards production, with our manufacturing economically challenged...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.