OK but I've specifically asked you previously to not conflate me...

1. 30,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1782
    OK but I've specifically asked you previously to not conflate me with this label yet you continued to do it and demand responses to your set questions.

To demand that people defend a theory they don't subscribe to (just because in your mind they do) is also demonstrably seizing control of the narrative.

It's more helpful to just discuss issues.

As for theories I've got plenty of my own. Including the reality that we are going to have to accelerate into a carbon reversal world, not just carbon neutral and this will have a similar effect to the war effort in WW2.

This is regardless of ideology, as you can see by the prize Conservative chump Boris Johnson understanding Climate Change: t's forced on us all by reality.

There is no space for ideology when survival is at stake. Even Boris gets it, just as he finally got the implications of Covid19, when fighting for his life in the NHS after he'd recklessly had close contact with Covid19 patients and thrown social distancing and other precautions like wearing of masks to the wind.

It had to nearly kill him but by heck he finally got it.

Debt forgiveness and resets are necessary, just as the Marshall Plan was, and that includes the developing nations.

China has been in a technological race to use the new technologies and gain the upper hand in exporting them.

I have a lot of theories and I don't need a fusty Austrian school to hijack them in someone's mind and limit the discussion to that.

Meanwhile upheaval and possible resetting of currencies is inevitable.

Predictions of the future are nearly always wrong, usually because a key element gets overlooked.
    Or the timing is out.

I have no intention of engaging in a knockout battle on academic ideology I have far more interesting things to discuss. And I've got 2 degrees one is a Master's so I'm not a stranger to the academic world either.

Last edited by dolcevita: 16/06/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.