ASX 0.65% $60.49 asx limited

inflation for fathers day

1. 1,048 Posts.
    brother
    being a father in this particular part of the universe at this particular eon is certainly an interesting vocation

I might add swiftly that it is fortunate that we have many many vocations filling out our useful lives

one aspect of this subject is the government

this aussie one has so much money it is giving it away (once you have dotted and crossed of course)
    the dotting and crossing is in order to employ more staff to collect dots and crosses and to make sure that every one who has dotted and crossed, continues to dot and cross, just in case they are no longer eligible for the free lunch
    however they will bend over backwards finding further dotters and crossers who will send you forms to...yes to dot and cross
    every player wins a prize
    what has this got to do with being a father
    well, as way of illustration, when I sold real estate in the seventies the gov brought out a grant of 1200 nicker
    the new houses in my subdivision were merrily all selling for 12000 nicker
    on the announcement they went to 13200 !
    free stuff that is not backed up by production inflates
    yes the oz home owner thinks he is affluent
    well I have always believed that if you think you are affluent, then you are
    and he bought his first house in the city for 13200
    so of course he is affluent
    but had the houses remained at 13200 all his kids could have paid one off by now
    they are the same houses
    instead they wrestle with 200000-300000 loans created out of paper and this commits them to a life where...guess what...they need the government...fares,medicals,babies,creches,children,schools,heccs,sick,old,blah etc step this way and join the dots
    we kind of got outclassed there
    there is nothing we can do for our children except don't object too loud when they become dot punchers and cross bearers
    every subsidy does to prices what it did back in gillies plains to triple fronted brick veneers
    end of illustration
    as this email has gotten long prematurely, I shall leave off with the thought for the day:
    if you tell me I have been a good father, and I tell you that you have been a good father
    then I shall believe you and you should believe me
    the children are all ok
    some of them will probably move into collecting dots and crosses

love
    brother

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.