GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

GOLD has moved upBuyup low 900'sI think we are yet to see 1200...

1. 1,534 Posts.
    GOLD has moved up

Buyup low 900's

I think we are yet to see 1200 but it may happen soon.

Why? cause the USD is down again.

The US is now transgressing into service based economy. We have seen it happen in the Big OZ.

Lets face ppls without Mining we would be twiddling our thumbs on where we are going.

US has Tech & Med and some hitech manufacturing which are currently the industries doing well on the Indexes.

The US Poli's have yet to face it yet but they are going have to see the USD Index moving down.

I thought we would see a bigger bounce but it never happend as the ECB stuck to its pledge of keeping Interest as is and even threatening to raise Interest rates.

Americans have been borrowing to keep themselves afloat the last couple of years hoping their assets would keep moving up in value.

Hasnt happend and they are now looking for new direction in both polictical and financial. I think we will see some fundamental changes take place in US politics as the old conservative die hards are forced to work with democrats to ensure stability.

US is an OIL based economy and they are relizing they will have to change and bring about massive change as they way behind in the clean air and alternative energy arena.

They do have these new technologies but they are not being applied to the mainstream as even China is working on better methods of burning coal cleaner.

Anyone who believes the US is going to make a mighty comeback is holding onto the old hope.

GOLD is the logical choice for keeping your assets safe unless you want to buy an empty mine and store about a billion barrels of oil in it which wouldnt be a bad business proposition actually.

Anyway GOLD is set for another move up just due to the fact the dollar peg has retreated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.