inflation on food items is huge, page-36

1. 12,085 Posts.
    Fresh food on the other hand should retain its GST status because otherwise we will eventually see a rise in medical costs from the poor choosing to eat the cheaper 'value-added' products.

The poor are a product of their laziness with regards to food. And that goes for the rich also.

Junk for isn't a cheap option. Any 'meal deal' from Maccas and Co is about $10...one is battling to feed 2 adults/2 children for less than about $30/$35 from such an establishment. That's a lot of fresh produce...people are plain lazy to make the effort. I make it a policy to oven a pie rather than nuke it. Patience is a virtue (if you allow the 'fast' pie versus home made) and waiting for food to be prepared correctly is the trick. Seriously...Red Rooster bugger up a roll because it's nuked. Now if they used a decent bun and shredded some fresh chicken it wouldn't be a bad meal. Like wise for Maccas. Slap bam thank you mam is the reason fast food is lacking. Even fresh produce prepared wrong can lacking.

However...at the end of my shift I will visit HJ's ;)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.