ZGL 1.52% 6.5¢ zicom group limited

inflection point technology, page-17

1. 155 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    mithril,
    I have been accumulating ZGL for the past 18 months. I have been buying on the basis of some of the factors detailed by 3500 and bcsiles. I like the fact that it is trading significantly below NTA, has a lot of cash in the bank, has some well established businesses that have proven track records of consistently making profits and the potential of these 3 new businesses that I think will make this company. I like that they aren't going out and raising capital to support the new business but like 3500 said using the funding from the profitable businesses to fund the start-ups.

To get an incite into the management of ZGL, I think it would have been easy for them to continue to be a boring business maintaining just their offshore engineering, concrete mixer and other engineering business. But I think they have shown great foresight to look to leverage their existing skills to grow the company.

I also like that management have skin in the game. I think this is around 60% of the issued capital. The problem at present is that this stock is basically being totally ignored. Any sniff of potential success with any of the start-ups will see this stock significantly re-rated. I see this stock going to 60 cents in 2014.

Comments in response to the above are welcome.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $13.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.5¢ $8.954K 135.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 149000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.19am 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.