RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

I don't see how it's 'disguising' sells really- you can quite...

1. 478 Posts.
    I don't see how it's 'disguising' sells really- you can quite easily check the depth in the market and realise that while the price may be the same there's a lot less 'support' than there was before the seller sold his shares.

And the thing is with all these alleged attempts to 'disguise' their manipulation- whoeever 'they' are, they sure don't seem to do it very well, because almost every day when the price falls you have someone on RUM, iii, or Worldstocks claiming to have spotted the 'manipulation'. If these guys can spot it, I'm sure the FSA could.

The price is up today (at the time of writing), and so far I've not seen one person post anything about manipulation. The fact these 'theories' only get dragged out when the price is falling really should make any sensible person suspicious.

Look at RMP- in the rise from 11p to 50p, not one person suggested the stock price was getting manipulated upwards. On the fall from 50p to 40p however, there were plenty of them saying the MM's were out to rob them of their profits.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.