TTS 0.00% $4.45 tatts group limited

Info..anyone

1. 86 Posts.
    My thinking on TTS and TAH is simply that the Appeal to the High court... cannot be won by the Vic state gov pleading the public interest is best served by allowing the State treasurer Not to grant discretion..it is pure madness to allow any government to break a contract by stretching the norms of normal business trading.
    No one anywhere in the world pays for things he doesn't get.....if the wording of such a contract is lax...to argue a strict interpretation shows the hallmarks of a charlatan.
    As to the Appeals to the Supreme Court for lost of profits TTS seems to have an open and shut case all docs point in one direction Napthine is trying it on..and as to TAH, well if the float was corrupted and left such implied compensations to be paid, I think they will win thru too....But who is driving TAH and TTS down and why?
    Is someone shorting so they can buy up at alower price...and is timing of the essence, all appeals are coming on in Oct..so maybe there outcomes come in just before the election..and the cock up is placed squarely on Andrews....any comments on this shorting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.