NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

RalphBS deftly largely side steps the Anglo/ARM issue I note?As...

1. 8,838 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 408
    Ralph

BS deftly largely side steps the Anglo/ARM issue I note?

As I wrote yesterday:

??It now appears that ARM/Anglo is seeking some sort of administrative review of this but I ask how and why?

1. All this has happened with the involvement and sanction of the DMR all entirely transparent.

2. Nkwe acquired legitimately from Genorah a sizeable registered interest in the relevant PLs in 2009 with government approval.

3. The Anglo/ARM JV has had near on 3 years to take action of whatever kind and has done nothing until now?

I wonder why?

Since the initial Feb 2008 agreement between all these parties and the DMR, Nkwe Genorah have spent millions drilling, developing the project e.g. feasibility study AND PROVIDED much community aid. So, what is the basis of their action???

Are all the pictures we have seen beat ups?!

Re who is the rightful community??

From Tuesday??s NKP announcement:

The community partners (of Genorah/Nkwe) comprise all the community groupings on the Eerstegeluk and Nooitwerwacht farms. These community groupings are represented by Roka-Phasha Tribal Authority, Bengwenyama Ye-Maswati Royal Council and Eerstegeluk-Nooitverwacht Community Development Forum. It is important to note that the title holders on Eerstegeluk Farm are Roka-Phasha Tribal Authority (2,174 ha) and Greater Tubatse Municipality (109 ha).

and

"Nkwe has been advised by its major shareholder Genorah Resources that Roka-Phasha Tribal Authority intends to pursue legal action against the Applicants for misrepresentation made to the Constitutional Court as to their status within the community, the section 104 claim made by them and statements to the Court, one of which suggests they had previously won a landmark community land claim in the High Court."

Whereas BS states:

??For the record, the Constitutional Court accepted that the Bengwenyama are owners of both properties. There is a single traditional council on the properties, in the form of the Bengwenyama Traditional Council, established as a statutory entity in 1964.??

and

??Nkwe's propaganda defers to the Bengwenyama-Ye-Maswati Royal Council (which is respected, but acts in no more than an advisory role to the statutory Traditional Council). As for the Roka Phasha, they are visiting residents.??

So, how does that fit in with the statement by Nkwe that:

??the title holders on Eerstegeluk Farm are Roka-Phasha Tribal Authority (2,174 ha) and Greater Tubatse Municipality (109 ha).????

Did the Concourt accept that the Bengwenyama are Owners? Yes, indeed for the purposes of the Act BUT at no time was there any discussion as to whether there was a dispute as to who the ??Community?? was??.afai can read.

Owner in the Act:
    ?Din relation to??
    (a) land??

(i) means the person in whose name the land is registered; or
    (ii) if it is land owned by the State, means the State together with the occupant thereof.??

So, if

????the title holders on Eerstegeluk Farm are Roka-Phasha Tribal Authority (2,174 ha) and Greater Tubatse Municipality (109 ha).??

Then what?

Not so clear cut is it BS?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.