NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Just got in and there's 104 posts to read before I'm up to date...

1. 1,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Just got in and there's 104 posts to read before I'm up to date with the day's events.

Without reading every post, I may repeat something that has been already mentioned today and if thats the case, then I apologise.

The emotive language used by this journalist really goes a bit further than just a colourful writing style. The investigative report reads like some sort of crime novel. Maybe he missed his real calling in life.

We knew already that Landau regularly travels overseas and I dont think that he's committed a crime knowing somebody that knew somebody who was murdered.

It would be a certainty that the DMR was fully informed of the personal details of the Genorah Resources shareholders and their relevant shareholdings as this information would need to be declared as part of a process for the company to receive recognition as a legitimate BEE entity. As a private company, so long as it complies with the legislative requirements, is it anybody's business, other than their own, whom the shareholders are?

This journalist is out on a fishing expedition. It's plain to see that he is being fed information by the applicants to the recent court proceedings; he is biased and has no interest in only accurately reporting the relevant facts. No doubt, trial by media is alive and well and you should be wary of his agenda.

Stagman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.