EXS 0.00% 26.0¢ exco resources limited

perthpest ...what you suggest isn't such a bad idea ...I'm just...

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    perthpest ...what you suggest isn't such a bad idea ...I'm just wondering if the company really has a direct advantage of closing higher today?

They may take the view that the higher the SP today, the higher it will be ex-div and the more difficult it will be to sustain a SP increase over the next 12 months.

In line with your suggestion, holders could also contact their accountants, their super funds (and associations) and the business media to spread the word about what is clearly a genuine opportunity to minimise tax.

Why don't we all email this story to someone who may benefit from the large percentage return of capital (38c), ...28c of which is fully franked.

http://www.proactiveinvestors.com.au/companies/news/21076/exco-resources-plans-capital-reduction-and-a356m-return-to-shareholders-21076.html

A fair price today should value the company and allow for some arbitrage for the benefits of capital return and franking credits.

I have a bit of work to do right now, but intend to send emails to super fund associations later this morning. Might be a bit late, but it's worth a try.

Cheers,

John S.

PS Not much support, but I like the direction of the opening price so far.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.