ETM 4.00% 2.4¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Info from GME A/S

1. 68 Posts.
    January 31 05:17
    Hello GME. There is a lot of small shareholders in the world http://hotcopper.com.au/asx/ggg/ Is it too costly to make FB page in English? Maybe a little more info might help in the interest of the share. In recent months, interest number Copper declined from about 13000 - 800 people follow GME share. A very interesting question to Copper. "Cash is getting low again - is it time to find a major funding partner."

Hello Ole, we do not have too many resources to update on our FB. We have had a discussion with the company about whether we should do a FB account, and what we need it to. We agreed that it is primarily to get out to users in Greenland, and use it to inform about our plans for meetings, etc., and to update on events and other things we have participated in. We can inform you that we are now in a phase where the authorities have started to unravel our SIA and EIA, to see if it meets the requirements. Then we must consider the comments and submit our final application. It is impossible to know how many times the documents to be back and forth, but of course we hope that we can reach to hold consultation rounds in the autumn. Then we have to consider all the comments received, and it is of course also a process that can take time. However, we are like the first and so far the only company that has gone through a pre-hearing phase, and here we have done on many questions which undoubtedly will resurface. On the way, we may make the process shorter, and a final decision on our application can then be made. Best regards, GME A / S

31. JANUAR 05:17
    Hej GME. I har rigtig mange små aktionærer ude i verden http://hotcopper.com.au/asx/ggg/ Er det for bekosteligt at lave FB siden på Engelsk ? Måske lidt mere info kunne hjælpe på interessen på aktien. De seneste måneder er interesse antallet på Copper faldet fra ca 13000 - 800 personer der følger GME-aktien. Et meget interessant spørgsmål på Copper. "Cash is getting low again - is it time to find a major funding partner."

GREENLAND MINERALS AND ENERGY LIMITED (ASX:GGG) | HotCopper - ASX, Share Prices, Stock Trading,...
    News, analysis, discussion and market data for GREENLAND MINERALS AND ENERGY LIMITED, listed on the stock market ASX under the stock code GGG. Join the HotCopper share market forum today for free.
    hotcopper.com.au

Best regards Ole Sørensen Danmark aktioneer i GME

TIR 12:33

Hej Ole, vi har ikke alt for mange ressourcer til at opdatere på vores FB. Vi har længe haft en diskussion i firmaet om hvorvidt vi skulle lave en FB konto, og hvad vi skal bruge den til. Vi blev enige om at det primært er for at kunne komme ud til brugerne i Grønland, og benytte den til at informere om vores planer for møder m.m., og for at kunne opdatere på events og andet vi har deltaget i. Vi kan informere dig at vi nu er i en fase hvor myndighederne er igang med at udrede vores SIA og EIA, for at se om det lever op til kravene. Derefter skal vi behandle kommentarerne og indsende vores endelige ansøgning. Det er ikke til at vide hvor mange gange dokumenterne skal frem og tilbage, men vi håber selvfølgelig på at vi kan nå at afholde hørings-runderne til efteråret. Så skal vi have behandlet alle indkomne kommentarer, og det er som bekendt også en process der kan tage tid. Men, vi er jo som det første og indtil videre det eneste selskab der har været igennem en pre-høringsfase, og her har vi fået klaret af mange spørgsmål som unægteligt vil dukke op igen. På den måde kan vi måske gøre processen kortere, og en endelig beslutning om vores ansøgning kan derefter tages. Bedste hilsen, GME A/S

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.