1AI 0.00% 0.9¢ algorae pharmaceuticals limited

I recently e-mailed LCT about an update on the NZ trials and...

1. 179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I recently e-mailed LCT about an update on the NZ trials and whether or not the company was aware of why there was a delay in getting sign-off from the NZ Health Minister - I received a response from both HR & Prof Bob Elliot, see below for some of their response:

'The current situation is that approval for Clinical Trials in New Zealand was to be forthcoming in December. However with the change on Health Ministers (now David Cunliffe), this seems to have ground to a halt. We have made many enquiries at a high level through our contacts but this has not been rubber stamped as yet by the Minister, despite the fact that we have satisfied all regulatory bodies including Maori and ethical groups.'

'We are applying in the USA ----for a trial in the Barbara David Diabetes Centre in Denver, and are also looking at Australian trial and two other localities.

The trial in Russia is going well---the fifth patient transplanted yesterday'

I've also attempted to contact the NZ Health Minister's office for an update on the approval process and where it's at, but no such luck.

Will let you know if / when I hear anything.

If you want to contact his office, e-mail address is:

[email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $7.027K 780.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35383 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 280097 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1AI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.