FML 0.00% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

info needed to make decision, page-3

1. 1,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    Thanks Scythe,
    Great succinct post, the tennets of which are absolutely necessary for us to make a judgement.

POINTS OF THOUGTHT;-

I have a great deal of trust for the board as a whole but I am a little concerned about a big ego in the room. The one who has carried out all the negotiations on his own.

There is some talk about institutions being interested..what I have read about them is that they stay away from gold miners of FML's size because 'all they are interested in is empire building'

The price of gold is moving up and many comments point to a $2200 top in this current cycle. If Focus was to indeed going to produce 200 to 235000 oz next year. Much of the money that we are giving away over half the company for would have been generated organically!

It would seem that by the time that we are required to vote, 30 Nov. we will have all the financials to hand from the Sept. Quarter. Scythe if your fears about FML's viability are founded and they do need cash then a yes vote is a consideration. If on the other hand Focus has turned the corner, is gaining momentum, and the gold price is still rising I, for one, will be voting no. Especially if the share price has risen to above 5C by then.

Juju

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.