BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

info on luzon republic second battle, page-2

1. 1,218 Posts.
    Hi Gary,

Interesting read. I'm not clear on a couple of points though.

In the middle paragraph it notes:

"The terms of the agreement also included a three-week period of due diligence into 'certain assets,' the lawsuit notes. (Again, the reader must delve into Republic's earlier lawsuit to determine that one of these 'certain assets' was the Amayapampa property in Bolivia.) On Dec. 5, 2006, before that period had elapsed..."

Did you put the bit in brackets in? I thought that Amayapampa was not an RAU asset at that time, but that in fact RAU would be gaining access to it via the merger.

The fact that Amayapampa was not involved in DD is also suggested in this quote from a later paragraph:

"'At no time did Luzon travel to Australia, or cause technical consultants, to formally conduct due diligence on any of Republic's projects,'"

I guess all this means in practice is that Luzon's actions were in relation to Aussie based assets which they never saw or evaluated.

To my way of thinking, as I said in a post ages ago, this part of the case is not so much value for the money it may get (240,000 aprox) if they win, but for the extra nail it may well drive in Luzon's coffin! How much more can they take before they go under..?

Any way, good work in finding that info.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.