MOZ 1.43% 6.9¢ mosaic brands limited

Info Please, page-2

1. 2,156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    Shareprice... how long is a piece of string.
    BUT... 12 months from now, they should have some decent Drilling completed and an initial estimation of resource. At that point I would expect the SP to be around 5c
    If they can get an Offtake agreement happening and some Chinese investor Interest, I would say that will bump the price to around 10c.

But it is a Speccy stock, so it is all guessing and hoping.

(All my own opinion, and definitely not Investment Advice. DYOR)

Highlights from the last Announcement

The samples were assayed for total graphitic carbon and returned grades in the 7-9% range similar to what was expected from initial visual estimation.

The results of the analysis showed between 25.5% and 36.2% of the graphite occurs as +300 microns and can be classified as Jumbo Flake. The samples typically had a low proportion of Fine Graphite Flake sizes smaller than 150 microns.

 Mozambi Resources Ltd (Mozambi Resources, the Company) satisfactorily completes due diligence and exercises its option to acquire 100% of the issued shares in Nachi Resources Limited (Nachi Resources)
     Mozambi Resources is now progressing with signing of the formal Share Sale and Purchase Agreement and moving ahead to obtain all necessary regulatory, other third-party or governmental approvals and consents (Approvals)
     Exploration work continues on site with additional geological results imminent

Completion of the acquisition of the shares in Nachi Resources is due the later of 28 days after exercise of the Option, or 10 business days after all Approvals are obtained.

Conclusion
    The Directors of Mozambi Resources are pleased to have now formally exercised the option and look forward to the continuation of the exploration program on site. Exploration work continues on site with additional geological results imminent. The Company remains fully committed to conducting an extensive drill program this year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $12.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 6.9¢ 6.9¢ $11.57K 167.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 204925 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 16911 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.20am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MOZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.