IVR 2.50% 4.1¢ investigator resources ltd

info...., page-4

1. 3,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    I’ve been doing some research into the big players on the sell list from yesterday. None really stand out aside from BTIG.

From their own website BTIG’s tag line is:

Founded by expert traders, BTIG specializes in global trading and fund services for hedge funds, mutual funds, separate accounts and family offices

And that:

Our traders are among the best in the industry. Averaging close to two decades of experience each, we have the expertise and global resources to effectively source natural liquidity and execute discrete equity block and program trades in virtually any market

This mob were top of the list when it came to volume of sales and cross trades.

Global Headquarters are in New York but they do have an office here in Sydney.

If (and I know this is playing to conspiracy theories) JPM wanted to manipulate IVR without it affecting the Top 20 list, it seems BTIG would be well placed to assist. If it isn’t a vehicle for JPM then one can possibly decipher that with a firm like BTIG on the books, playing around with the stock then ‘smart money’ is looking to get involved with IVR.

For me, it makes me even more determined to hold, buy more when I can and see this one through.

I don’t think IVR is off the radar anymore people. This could be the quiet before the storm (finally).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.