SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

info

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hey guys,

Received a call from Jill Thomas this morning after i sent her a email on Saturday morning.

In the email On Saturday I stated why we would not start to conserve cash as i think $30million is not a huge amount of money to carry us forward and why the board was meeting in Paris. She explained that the board was fully aware of that and that they now that they were looking for a joint venture they could also potentialy receive some funding from this.

She also stated that before the Hanglong takeover was signed Sundance was very close to doing a deal with a Chinese Steel Mill. She said that Sundance are now talking to both Chinese owned and non chinese owned companies.

I raised concerns that now they Hanglong offer has been terminated that they Chinese will come in with a low ball offer. she said this could potentially happen but also pointed independent experts report which valued Sundance at certain figure and she would not think the board would recommend a low ball to the shareholders.

The boards meeting in Paris is due to the Cameroon govt having all their lawyers and accountants there. the meeting has been setup In Paris because of that. She said this is def not the norm.

i did not get a whole lot of confidence from the converstaion but thought i would share anyway.

i apprecaited the call from her but do not feel any more confident than i did before the call.

all the best to shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.