PGM 8.00% 2.7¢ platina resources limited

One of the reasons I throw questions up on this board, is I...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    One of the reasons I throw questions up on this board, is I cannot, for some reason, get on the Platina website. This is totally annoying to me, I have been on the site in the past so I know it exists, so I am not sure if it is a .au thing, or the website is problematic, but there is a lot of info I want, b4cause it is with good clean info I make a lot of money. I would love to ask investor relations, or an executive, and ask them about autoclaves. Will they be getting 1, 2, or more. To me it doesn't matter if they have the motherlode of scandium that they can dig until 3099, if they just have one autoclave, their production will be somewhere close to a half of their neighbor, at least I presume that until it is explained to me differently. If they get four, it will be twice as much. Makes some difference I think. I can't access contact information, so if any of you guys want to know this too, and can dig up the autoclave info, when they expect to order one, when they expect it to be delivered, how much will it cost, how many they expect to order, maximum amount of processing capability. A good question also would be when do they expect to produce their first bucket of scandium? From available information, I would predict CLQ date will be spring 2021. From their PFS it will take 18 months to build the mine, and 18 months for the commissioning and ramp up period. [when olympus posted a message that I didn't know what I was talking about in relationship to this timeline, and my correction of his telling you it would be maybe 6 years, he was unfortunately misinforming you both ways] I don't see the evidence that Platina will be able to produce anything before then, because I don't see an autoclave. With CLQ I see two autoclaves. I like to stay ahead and be cognizant of all the risk factors in my investments. When CLQ recently announced they purchased these autoclaves, guess what, within one month they closed a binding off take agreement for 20% of their nickel and cobalt production. What if CLQ is producing a year or two before PGM, producing twice as much, and getting off take agreements, and PGM is still looking for financing.

In the long run, all this concerns me not a single bit. It mostly confirms my suspicion that PGM will never buy an autoclave, they will build up the value of their property the best they can, and make a deal for money and a piece of the action. Friedland loves those kind of deals, [see Cordoba among others], and you may even get some CLQ stock out of the deal. Platina investors who are in for 9 cents like me are going to do extremely well. This property for 25 million dollars is a steal. I don't even care about scandium, that cobalt is green freaking gold, its worth so much more than 25 million it is funny.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.