PPP 0.00% 3.7¢ pan pacific petroleum nl

I think we have to give "management " time to show where they...

1. 8,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    I think we have to give "management " time to show where they are heading.

After all this is rather new territory for them. After many, many years of struggling along hoping to get to the status of not just being an oil exploration company that was given fresh independence by NZOG, they have suddenly arrived at that.

They are now and oil explorer and producer. Let them get comfortable with that.

If they dashed off and flung some money at some other venture straight away we would probably find fault with their choice.

So if they are being cautious and adjusting to their new role then fair enough.

I suspect that they are not going to rush into anything for the sake of it. They are going to remain close to the apron strings that link them to their Joint venture partners (AWE and NZOG) at the moment. They know that relationship and they will be happy to see what is on the drawing board there over the next few months.

So I'm prepared to be patient. Sure it would be nice to see the market view PPP as favourably as we do but hey, if it is going to take some time in the present environment then so be it.

For as long as Tui continues to flow oil as freely and prolifically as it is doing then we can only be the winners in the long run.

So before we damn the management as being a pack of old muppets or whatever let's give them a chance to see how they adapt to being in charge of a company with cashflow.

They might surprise a few yet

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.