CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

My first post on Hot Copper, unfortunately on CMR. I was...

1. 34 Posts.
    My first post on Hot Copper, unfortunately on CMR.

I was involved in the Meatworks at Batchelor a long time ago, and lived up in the NT for many years.
    I knew the area well, and the whole region just looks like it has alot of money under the ground. So I went into CMR for the long haul. Live in Sydney now.

Purchased my fist lot, $2000 for 560 shares, as a gift to my Godson a few year ago, and never planned on touching them, and still won't, not worth it today.
    At todays value, I'll only be able to buy Godson a carton of Grog on his 21st, instead of something nice.

Have bought a few more shares for myself on the way down, as I really did not think it was going to get this bad. i.e another couple of grand at .70, and even some more at. .20

My question is, has ANY company EVER made it back from the hiding CMR has taken.

When I saw the shares at 12 cents the other day, I thought that it was an absolute sure sign that they must be broke.
    I am sure that I am not the only one who shakes their head at their decision to go into CMR, and their must be alot of hatred out their.
    I am sure their are people out thier who don't really care what happens now as they have resigned to the fact that these shares are all but wothless now.

My vote is a NO tomorrow,(in attendance), simply because I have given up.
    If more people than just me think that GT and other directors might make some money with a YES, then that is enough for me to go against their wishes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.