RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

thanks for the links 2187. i have posted a few comments from...

1. 2,343 Posts.
    thanks for the links 2187. i have posted a few comments from somaliaonline below. looks like rrs has overcome the only hurdle to drilling.

Kajdes this about puntland ministers meeting with range resources the petroleum consortium to let them know that they can continue with the drilling of puntland oil and natural gas fields.

Puntland wanted to let them know that, that this region is peaceful region and that companies are welcome here to invest without feeling threatened of instability or war.

So it was pretty much a meeting between the new government in puntland and range resources, and to re-enforce the policy of puntland is that government will support the oil company whereever it needs so that puntland can develop better for the future

Osman has done a good summary of the post. A top level meeting between the Puntland leadership and Range resources. A little insight into whats going on, the article was not big on detail but its a good indication that things are moving foreword with regards to the oil exploration.

somalipride firstly i don't care if faroole seals the deal or cade muse does..wa totally irrelevant. What is relevant is how the fund's will be used to benefit the people of puntland.

If the experts are right and say their is billions of barrels and could possibly be the second biggest oil-field in africa...then there is billions of dollars to gain from it and i want to see the administration use those funds to advance puntland infrastructure, health, education, and foreign investments and security forces to be first class in the world.

It's irrelevant who is behind the wheel but what is relevant is what they do with it.

--------------------

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.