IFM 0.90% $1.68 infomedia ltd

Infomedia needs your vote

1. 4,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 460
    I urge all IFM shareholders to get online and vote (if not attending the AGM).

With regards to Resolutions 1 to 5, I shall personally be voting for Jonathan Pollard and Richard Graham, and I shall be voting against all the other directors.

When making your decisions, keep the following crucial points in mind:
    1. Ultimately it is incentives that drive outcomes.
    2. Richard Graham has the right incentives for two very good reasons. First, he has a substantial financial stake in the business, and second, as the founder of the business, he has a strong emotional stake.
    3. It is my understanding that Jonathan Pollard also has a significant financial stake. As a long serving, an very effective CFO, I would imagine he is also substantially emotionally invested.
    4. The remaining directors that are up for election or re-election, have a combined stake of only 50,000 shares. At current prices this is worth less than $40,000. Their financial reward is overwhelmingly derived from their director fees, which have no direct relation to the long term success of the business.
    5. Both Graham and Pollard have proven themselves in the business, over many years. Graham proved himself an effective leader (as CEO) and Pollard provided very effective financial stewardship (as CFO).
    Let's get this business back on track. Make your vote count.

Sincerely

Mars

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IFM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.