ERG 10.0% 0.9¢ eneco refresh ltd

Definitely there are some ways to beat the big boys if they...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Definitely there are some ways to beat the big boys if they don't follow the game rules and if unfortunately we are involved with this kind of scams and we have no ways to do better, we have to find the ways to protect our right and capital. I would like to see the small shareholders could get better return from their hard earned money.

However most of time, small shareholders could be misled by their emotion, misconception, and bad lucks. It is hard to understand ourselves properly since we are not just people who just watch but we are also participants. We could not avoid the emotion and some times you have to let yourselves a little bit far away from your targets.

It is good to know ERG has got cash flow positive for about 5 months. So a question is if the big shareholder doesn't lend any more money to ERG, is it possible ERG has to close the door? If ERG has to get the money from the big boys, is it possible ERG could avoid the fate to be liquidated?

1. All of ERG big project could be sold
    2. All of ERG small project could operated independently
    3. How about its R/D which could be deal with as asset or load?
    4. If ERG was disintegrated, how much its shareholders could get?
    5. If ERG was restructured, ERG would be a empty case and stay there just to continue its legal case for its loss of Sydney project and would not be punished any more if it was defeated(just guess)
    5.1> if no interest redistribution problem, it is not a bad idea and it is a point good to all of shareholders
    5.2> Is it fair to distribute the asset in the rate 50% to 50%?
    5.2.1> Are there any lawyers who would like to do this kind of calculation for ERG small shareholders?
    5.2.2> The legal case about the asset redistribution would be the key to evaluate the winning probability.
    5.3> In the market, the legal action is the last resort since all of the parties would like to compromise for their own interests.
    6. So far, all of the arguments about the restructure are still very shallow. Who is the leader and any business plan to get a fair ration for this redistribution?

It is a very good time to learn this kind of issues. I am outside and my views from my angle only which could be distorted very much. I am trying to do some my homework to sharp my skills in the market. Surprises could come from the lack of the necessary knowledge.

Anyway good luck to all of ERG shareholders even I still hope I could get in at $0.002 for a gamble with absolutely high safety margin.

I am not to point at the right or wrong but the consequences of the human action around ERG.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.