ERG 10.0% 0.9¢ eneco refresh ltd

You can try everything in the market and all what we do are...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    You can try everything in the market and all what we do are options, but you have to take the consequences.

You can vote NO and you could get group case but are you playing the market for the case or voting? Seriously saying, if possible, I don't want to involve with these matters since I do want the profit only.

It is true my misserable experiences were got in IT bubble time but you could not deny the current financial tsunami actually is the extension of IT bust.

You might die without IT but in worst case I would just need a pen and a pieces of paper. Could you say financial sectors are not a true business even we could not say they are industrials.

The crisis comes in usually when you don't know. You are to brave to claim something for ERG and IT. A real industrial usually could not avoid the crisis since something seriously wrong systematically.

20 years ago ERG is the star of tomorrow even its balance sheet was negative. Why do the people play the pennies? They want to get the winning chances! Now it is positive as you said but I am not sure, but it lost all of the attractive things except the smart card and its not working business model.

Yes, ERG could hide a lot of cash if it could not close the door or could not get empty by Ingot before the market know these cash. ERG is dangerous if you put your house in as one of my friends did.

I modified my buying price to $0.002 and wait for people especially the big boys such as Westpac and BT, at some threshold, they would want to get out and forget it.

If I could buy at $0.002 for $1,000 only, I would not care about the Vote, Case, and Any Termination of any its project. Only one thing could make me emotionally thrilled, that is after I bought it shoots up to $0.10 with whatever the reasons.

I am learning to know what I don't know. I don't know ERG and don't want to analyse how long it could survive. I do want to buy cheap and sell extremely high relative to my buying price.

ERG goes! Where will it go? I don't know and don't care. I do hope I could buy and sell it with profit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.