IMM 5.36% 29.5¢ immutep limited

informal meeting with the ceo

1. 15,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Let me preface this post by declaring that I have no affiliation with PRR whatsoever, other than being a long term investor.

On my own initiative, I?m arranging an informal meeting with Martin Rogers for interested (current) shareholders. The purpose is for MR to tell us about the underlying fundamentals of the company and how it is progressing along its objective path.

He has indicated his willingness to provide this briefing, with the clear proviso that he can only discuss what has been disclosed to the market and subject to ASX Listing regulations.

The meeting will be in Sydney, during business hours of the week commencing 22nd August. Attendance numbers are limited. I will provide the specific arrangements in due course.

If you?d like to participate, please post a suitable email address on this thread and I?ll contact you directly via email. I will be required to provide a list of attendees names to the company in advance.

Please note, I will not post any additional information about the proposed meeting on this forum, and I will not enter into any further discussion about it here.

I?d like to request you keep this thread clear for people to post only their contact info. There are plenty of other threads for discussion topics.

Kbear1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.015(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.0¢ $833.4K 2.824M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 388130 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 39940 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.