KGL 6.98% 10.0¢ kgl resources limited

information ? answer !

1. 41 Posts.
    As I promised I post the answer about Andash. I got an email directly from Simon Milroy

Dear XXX,

I share your frustration with the delays at Andash.
    In 2009 it was all systems go with Andash in a country with strong central government control.
    A revolution occurred in 2010 and since that time the central government has failed to reassert effective control over some of the areas of the country including Talas where the Andash deposit is located.

This has allowed a small sector of the local village to effectively block the development of the project.

A new Prime Minister was recently appointed and he has taken direct control of the resources sector and is focusing on sorting out the problems.

It is difficult for me to place a timetable on the development of the project at this point. We are continuing to work with the government and promote the benefits the project will bring to the community and country.

The government has the right to 20% of the Andash project and this is a good motivation for them to get it into development.

Best Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.008(6.98%)
Mkt cap ! $56.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 10.0¢ $450 4.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 441786 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 62692 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.26pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.