KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

information for new investors, page-106

1. 22,691 Posts.
    re: aftermath stolwyk ramps Gaga,

I was easy on you. I could hardly read that first post. And it was quite patronizing as well.

This is what you put to me:

"im in cmq ptd etc etc from way lower than you its what i do ok pal, 20c area ::))"

My Comment: prove to me that you got those *original* shares, please. When was the first time you mentioned them-WEb sites only please-no copy/paste jobs.

If you are a trader then it would be unlikely, you kept them; more likely you sold them.
    +++++++++++++++++

When did I buy my CMQ and NRT?
    CMQ: Date: 23 April posted:

http://www.sharetrader.co.nz/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=13358&whichpage=2

NRT: Date: 1/10/2002, posted:

http://www.sharetrader.co.nz/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14912&whichpage=2

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Back to your subject of "ramping" again.

The ASX doesn't recognize the word. It has been frequently used by jealous people who use that word as a weapon. See this thread.

So, it often is relative to the person who uses it.

I make it a policy never to tell anybody to buy, sell or hold any stock and I use the appropiate warning by asking people to do their own research.

Furthermore, in the case of CMQ, I warned on 16 June, 11 am that retracements could take place. It did the next day.
    However, that was not new as Acouch issued a warning on 14 June when the stock was cheaper.

Now, I am perfectly within my right to issue research irrespective of the market (see post 1 of this thread). Do you want me to stop doing that? In that case you act outside the rules and you take over the duties of a Censor.

What you need to understand is that anybody can call the NRT web page which is mentioned in the research.

THE ISSUE OF INFORMATION IS QUITE SEPARATE FROM MARKET INFLUENCES.

What you did forget to mention was that Alpha did say that the research was of high quality and so did CERHOB, this thread:

Alpha: (NRT) "great posting. Great research and good luck to you".

Cerhob: "I believe that his work on Novogen has been almost unbelievable, and free".

Gaga, I rate these opinions much higher than yours trying to score a political point.

The last time before that I had "a difference of opinon" with Cerhob, so you could say that he would be an independent party.

I have done this type of work and guided profit forecasts for a number of years now.

Gerry

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.