KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

information for new investors, page-10

1. 22,691 Posts.
    Gominer, I don't frequent posts you are on and these sentiments are shared by others.
    As soon as you are "found out" you quickly make another thread. Actually, you are not supposed to be talking about VCR here and you know it.

You call anybody who doesn't agree with you a ramper and you said that I, a respected poster also carried 2 other Aliases. Unfortunately for you, the text of the 3 personalities are all different.

No, I don't think you are helping Alpha's "cause".

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Tracker,

You told me once before that the staff at the Hospital didn't know about "Phenoxodiol". Too bad they and you don't know (I said before that you knew little or nothing anbout NRT: NRT has many products and I suggest you get familiar with them.

Now this is going to shake you:

From Ivy, Ozestock:

" Anyone in Australia can be treated with Phenoxodial now, without further approval, under the SPECIAL ACCESS SCHEME. If your relative has say ovarian cancer and has tried everything else without success, then she would be eligible.

All she would have do is get her Oncologist to write a prescription for phenoxodial. Novogen would then get permission from the TGA and supply the oncologist with Phenoxodial.

It's that easy. It's up to the Oncologist and Novogen but it's not difficult to get treatment or to get permission from the TGA if the drug is safe. So if you know someone in this situation, you can let them know.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So there you are Tracker: you and the hospital staff haven't got a clue what Phenoxodiol is and yet it is available.

I can't help that you are so badly informed. But I suppose talk about "ramping" will mask that, doesn't it?

Gerry

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.