KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

information for new investors, page-120

1. 22,691 Posts.
    re: aftermath stolwyk ramps You see GAGA, you can't read or write but you got yourself wrapped around a massive problem: we were talking about CMQ and NRT. We never were talking about PTD.

You said that you were holding CMQ, you got them in the twenties. I checked all the way back to 1993 and the cheapest you will ever get is about 60 cents in about 1993.

Don't try to be so upright man, you got yourself tied up with your statements.

Sofar you didn't speak the truth about CMQ.
    Now, I want to know the first time you mentioned both NRT and CMQ on any web site.

And if you can't, don't be too hard on people if they call you a liar.

As to Acouch, I have always rated her higher than Alpha and said so in another thread.
    Don't play the fool with me my friend by suggesting not to include her in my posts.

She wouldn't mind although I would prefer not to include you in my posts: Telling a tale!

Next time ensure that you address me properly and leave that "baby" word out.

So you are an investor? So is a trader.

"now i am doing what i shouldnt and that is giving you air time after all thats all u want".

What a stupid statement that is: you grabbed the bait, hook line and sinker. I think in hindsight, you wouldn't have done that.

A bit of advice: Suggest you look over these posts carefully, you may learn something. Other than that, your twisting tale is a disgrace.

Gerry

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.