KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

This topic was started I think by alpha in response to stolwyk,s...

1. 1,600 Posts.
    This topic was started I think by alpha in response to stolwyk,s heading
    NRT for new investors.It was a rehash of old news trying to ramp nrt to poosibly a few niave posters who are not familiar with what a RAMP is.
    Stolwyks heading as such drew a few of us into this topic, as It is wrong to try and ramp a stock as heated as nrt, or cmq as it can have disasterous results, as since this thread began those who put money into these stocks are now holding a losing position, and nowing that was going to happen sooner or later (sooner as it turns out to be) it had to be made blatently clear to those who might hace actually thought about investing in these stocks, that it was on the cards and Stolwyk was being horribly irresponsible by trying this method of pumping a stock.Unfortunately this got out of control, and instead of admitting, or retracting he is still going on, and beleive it or not there just might have been some people out there (dont ask me why) of buying these stocks based on all the highly manipulative ramping stolli does.I feel nothing but sadness for the guy , I do not wish him anything but good while he is on the market, just not at the pricely cost to the inexperienced.This should be out lawed, it is criminal, and at present I think alot more posters and the community who have logged onto Hot copper will realise what exactly is going on.
    I hope all invest make money
    that includes you stolli
    I hope nrt cmq etc etc go to 10 bucks
    most of all I hope that nrt come up with the goods
    just remember that it is along way off for the financial rewards to start flowing
    A cure for cancer would be an amazing discovery
    All remember to keep it inperspective
    trade well
    tracker
    ps NRT made a great short on friday
    and remember when cmq hit the 200 I beleive it will be a legally shortable stock(just keep it in mind as it will have a large effect on the stock
    tracker can this please be the end of this thread it must be making ole' stolli very tired

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.