KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

re: up via the escalator down via the window I think you need to...

1. 22,691 Posts.
    re: up via the escalator down via the window I think you need to look at each stock on its merits. I suggest that you go back to post 1 of this thread and read the information.

This data and addititions have been available for 6 months and have never been queried either by Ozestock, Sharetrader or HC. Many people have accessed it. However, see post 2.

One should also know that the Nasdaq subsidiary NVGN often determines the trading prices; it did so again on Friday night.

So, it is no simple matter trying to ramp up NRT. Records at Ozestock show that I have never been bullish on the the main drug Phenoxodiol but concentrated on their other products.

This has changed because of the start-up of 3 trials lately and I rate particularly the chances of the Skin cancer trial as good. The Info in post one will tell you why.

So, summarizing I would say that a broad-brush application of your experiences in my opinion may not be valid.

Alpha shied away from both NRT and CMQ-Not a wise decision: See this thread.
    You will find posts by Stock.. and Cerhob; worthwhile looking at, I think.

So, I am not trying to sell you any shares and obviously if you are not satisfied, don't buy.

There are a few good stocks amongst the Biotechs; to compare them with DOT.Coms is very unwise, I think.

It is possible that your risk profile may not be ideal for moving into these stocks; obviously, a lot of stocks are not worth looking at. I thought I picked the best: CMQ and NRT.

There are always risks of course. TA readings need to be taken into account as well.

Cheers,

Gerry

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.