KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

information for new investors, page-34

1. 10,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Stolwyk,

you don't mention your other spam forum - ShareTrader In NZ. Why is that?

Posting under stolwyk there also, I am informed by a number of members that your spamming of that site on exactly the same stocks (usually with exactly the same material as you duplicate on Ozestock and Hotcopper) is the subject of similar concerns to some, as on this site and Ozestock.

So here are the facts (not your version of them).

1/ You are a 75 year old researcher with no recognised qualifications in the areas you post on who sources enormous volumes of material from the internet and then - taking the best parts you can find - posts it across a range of stock forums in support of stocks you hold.

2/ According to you, this process is yeilding you super profits in the magnitude of 100 to 400%, a point you frequently make in support of your opinions but could also be equally appropriately stated to encourage naive or amateur investors into buying your favoured stocks at irresponsibly high prices.

3/You state you always post under your real name and with disclaimers. This is not true as a quick search of your posts on these various sites immediately reveals doesn't it Halycon.

4/ As saxien has pointed out, one does not need to read your posts for long to realise that there is at least one other poster on this forum (I cannot speak for the others) that continuously posts in tandem with you. This is an observation only but I think a decent case would exist that you do not post alone.

5/ Respectability and venerability may be needed and or applied by you in the hope of gaining legitimacy stolwyk but the fact is that your mode of action in you voluminous postings makes it quite clear you are anything but what you claim.

For your information - there are posters on this Hotcopper site who have far more at stake in regards to the supposed successes of NRT than fleecing a few innocent suckers on chat forums to increase their personal wealth.

The reason for our anger towards your corrupt postings is that they know full well that the material you are posting is utter crap. And that comes from people who are in a PROFESSIONAL position to know within the medical profession, not the pseudo-'educated by Yahoo' position you seem to think holds some credability.

Despite you fanaticism re money - they have far more reason via the health of beloved family members to research whether the claims you make on behalf of NRT are correct.

You have overstepped the boundary of ramping in NRT. Return to ASC and LOK before you destroy the good thing you are on by attracting some committed fulltime critics.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.