KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Its a shame that we don't see more of Jollyroger these days. In...

1. 10,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Its a shame that we don't see more of Jollyroger these days. In some respects he was onto this person far more than he was given credit for.

Subject makes false announcements
    Posted 05/07/02 18:11 - 2 reads
    Posted by jollyroger1
    Post #22725 - in reply to msg. #34886

PTD was asked by ASX to explain fall in share price. it replied it knew of no reason for fall. Oavde has posted that the reason for the fall was known.it was due to sale of shares by maquarie bank.

all this information..the asx query the reply and oavde's post are on the record.

the point is that PTd made a false announcement to the stock exchange if oavde is to be believed.

investors should have no confidence in announcements by PTD or stolwyk. stolwyk has admitted he lives in NZ to avoid ASX and ASIC.

I think that says it all

Voluntary Disclosure: No Position Sentiment: None TOU violation

Subject re: newqs out-stock getting dumped
    Posted 05/07/02 21:08 - 2 reads
    Posted by stolwyk
    Post #22748 - in reply to msg. #34886

That is a lie, JR.

I came to NZ in the early fifties before I even thought about shares. So what has this to do with the Australian Authorities.

You should know that both Australian and NZ have reciprocal justice arrangements. I already told you that.

You see, whenever you call out that PTD ought to be $2 on Friday while it is $2.60 now, I call that down ramping. It is worse because you often don't give a reason.

You certainly are not a clean fighter in my opinion!

Just one of numerous examples available with a quick search.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.