KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

information for new investors, page-40

1. 22,691 Posts.
    Jolly Roger did more damage to Hotcopper and Ozestock than anybody I ever knew. The amount of down-ramping he did will never be repeated.

Actually, I don't believe he worked on his own either.

And you are supporting him and using him in your witch hunt to discredit me. Unfortunately, you will fail.

Your quote from JRoger:
    " Investors should have no confidence in announcements by PTD or stolwyk. stolwyk has admitted he lives in NZ to avoid ASX and ASIC".

Now "Alpha", you didn't print my comment on that. Why not? This was my comment:

I told him that there was an extradition treaty between NZ and Australia, so anytime I did something criminal on both markets, they could have pulled me in.

I haven't done anything criminal on the markets, hence no action.

I think you are getting involved in gutter politics and I don't think that you are doing your name "Alpha Centurian" any justice whatsoever.

You need to remember that successful people will always be persecuted on any site by those whose ego for some reason is touched. The favourite word is "ramping".

I think that you could be concentrating on more positive matters, why don't you?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.