KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Gerry,I do not hold nrt altho I have traded itI am in contact...

1. 1,600 Posts.
    Gerry,
    I do not hold nrt altho I have traded it
    I am in contact with heads of departments at a number of hospitals , and beleive me, they happen to know a tad more than you do BELEIVE IT OR NOT
    Lastly I refuse to apologise for staing a fact and just to make it clearer than it already was, I believe your posts are blatent ramps and I take it as such BUT when you head a post with the heading NRT FOR NEW INVESTORS I beleive what you are doing is morally corrupt.You cant in all honestly not admit to the fact that you are a serial ramper in the hope of generating interest in a stock, that has had a really good run, and I hope you made very good money BUT at this end of the game it is a seriously risky play, and not for the inexperienced, the exact same that you are trying to rope in with your ramping, it is repugnent, to say the least
    I have no idea where nrt is going , I do hope for all present investors it goes up, and I have no doubt you somewhere deep down believe what you are saying
    just kkep it all in perspective ,and know that somehow somewhere people just might take you seriously enough, the outcome of which could have dire financial consequences.
    trade well
    and as always stop loss
    tracker

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.