KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

information for new investors, page-65

1. 3,567 Posts.
    In regards to Chemeq I did the research on that one but unfortunately wanted to wait till the manufacturing facility was up and running. Their product is quite incredible with massive markets. The fact that I never owned the stock doesn't mean I can't post my suggestions on it.

And why does everyone knock Gerry, he spends hours researching stocks and like most of us here probably posts more when he owns the stock and it's rising. I know I do not because it's "ramping" but because that's the stock your interested in at the time.

One example is Oil Search... I thought that was a winner and did a whole lot of research on it. Unfortunately I moved back into the biotechs and had to sell OSH to do so. That doesn't mean my view on OSH changed because I sold only that I nbeeded the $$ for other opportunities.

So why doesn't everyone just do their research instead of putting people down who do. Some of us put a whole lot of time posting our research on these boards only to get accused of ramping or whatever else.

Cheers,
    Munch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.