KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Gerry once more for those (mainly you)that dont understand.No...

1. 1,600 Posts.
    Gerry once more for those (mainly you)that dont understand.No one here there or anywhere are debating what nrt may or may not do, and for holders stake sh?t I wish it would go to 50 bucks the point at issue here is the way you post, (and to some extent the frequency)
    Nrt has been kind to you I am happy as I am sure others are BUT and again to stress that this is the point in issue before you clouded over the original meaning is that, it is repugnent to post NRT FOR NEW INVESTORS when the stock has given over 100% to you and others , the stock is heated ,a retrace is on the cards shortly , for your sake I hope nothing like cmq (which you kindly informed others after the fact that you where out of), its not fair to those that do not understand , or quite possibly not comprehend exactly what you are doing
    that and that alone is the point that I and others are trying to make . I hope nrt has a cure for every type of cancer that plagues mankind, fantastic,just dont go pumping away to those that might fall for this.THAT IS THE ISSUE
    have a good one your fingers must be tired
    tracker

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.